Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby Showers



As I get ready for a baby shower for my grandson due to be born in July, I thought I'd share some past baby shower pictures.




One shower was for my granddaughter Keziah who will be five years old in June. Of course, we used a "pink" theme. After having two sons, I was ready for all things pink, lace, and ruffles. The shower was held after the baby was born. She's in the picture held by friend of the family Jody. New mom & dad are opening presents while guests look on.




The other shower was form my granddaughter Jazlyn who turned one in February. This shower was decorated in hot pink. We had a great turn out and she got lots of presents as you can see. My other daughter-in-law Bria made a special "diaper" cake to display. As you can see, we had no shortage of food.





Enjoy!

No comments: