Friday, July 31, 2009

Things That Attract Me to My Guy


The following is in no particular order:

He's a Godly man, giving Him credit for accomplishments.

He lives by ethical/biblical principles.

He's inspirational. I enjoy his company, he's fun to be with.

He solves all my problems, he always knows what to do.

He makes me feel like the most special gal in the world.

He's compassionate, good-hearted, and a good listener.

He's brilliant, competent and intelligent.

He's easy on my eyes! Yeah, I said it.

He's professional and sacrifices to provide for me.

He's totally committed to our marriage.

He's ambitious and driven, full of good ideas.

He makes solid, wise decisions.

He's considerate, patient, and tactful.

He's organized, a born list-maker.

Can you see why I'm so in love with my husband?

No comments: