Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweet Baby!


Unto our family, a grandson is born! Sunday morning, July 12th, at 7:ish we got a call to come to the hospital in Vancouver WA, my son Michael and daughter-in-law Bria would deliver a baby boy. By 11:12am Luke Michael arrived weighing 8lbs 5oz and 19 inches long. It was a quick delievery! They barely got the epidural done in time. They had us praying! But thanks be unto God, all went well. Luke has lots of dark hair, too early to judge who he looks like. He came on his due date. He's just a precious baby! Keziah, his older sister, took pride in her baby brother. They now have a nice family of four.

Our family is growing. It wasn't many years back, there was just the four of us, now we number at nine. We have often talked of downsizing and moving to a smaller, more efficient place, but maybe we should reconsider. It appears we should keep a big house for holiday gatherings.

I'm proud of my family, we all have love for one another as well as for God. Recently, I lost my father, which sadly decreased my family, but now I've gained a baby grandchild. God always knows what's best.
Pictures will be coming soon!

No comments: