Monday, August 3, 2009

I've Been Tagged


I am . . . the hostess with the mostest!

I miss . . . my father. No longer can I pick up the phone to speak with him or travel back to visit him.

I think . . . my husband is the best in all the world!

I love . . . shopping in unique shops/boutiques, not malls (everything seems to be the same).

I know . . . I'm supposed to drive 70mph on the freeway!

I want . . . to leave behind a lasting impression on my family and friends.

I search . . . Google.com for knowledge, answers to questions, curious topics . . .

I wish . . . upon fallen eyelashes I find!

I hate . . . onions and good-byes.

I am scared of . . . rodents of any kind, any critter with a long thin tail.

I fear . . . I could have another mini-stroke or even worse a full blown stroke.

I am always . . . browsing catalogs/magazines/newspapers.

I hear . . . trains running on the track in the distance.

I don't always . . . answer phone calls, return e-mails, answer the door, etc . . .

I wonder . . . what the future holds, guess I'll have to wait to find out.

I care . . . too much about strangers. If I see an ambulance or a stranded vehicle, I pray for 'em.

I regret . . . don't even get me started, there is always something I could have done better: raising my sons, being a daughter, ... Or something I should have done: made a call, wrote a note, visited, ...

I believe . . . the bible is the inspired word of God.

I danced . . . the night away at my son Jordache & Sabrina's wedding!

I write . . . whatever pops into my head, dangerous, huh?

I win . . . something occasionally when playing Bunko!

I lose . . . everthing - battles, my mind, eyeglasses, keys, remote controls, self-control, . . .

I never . . . refuse dessert when it's offered, thus my size!

I listen . . . to my playlist selections (they're on my blog). It's quite a mix of music styles.

I can be found . . . sitting at the computer making graphic designs, posting a blog, checking e-mail, and reading facebook entries.

No comments: