2. You think people who complain about the heat in their states are sissies.
3. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
4. You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined bythe distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
5. Stores don't have bags or shopping carts, they have sacks and buggies.
6. You think everyone from a bigger city has an accent.
7. You measure distance in minutes, not miles.
8. You listen to the weather forecast before picking out an outfit.
9. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
10. You aren't surprised to find movie rental, ammunition, beer, and bait all in the same store.
11. You think that Krispy Kreme donuts are the only ones that exist.
12. You actually get these jokes and are "fixin' " to send them to your friends.