Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Thirteen


13 Reasons Why I Love October!

1. Chrysanthemums. Enamored with filling my front porch with 'mums!

2. Autumn decor. Cherish putting out all my fall items for the season!

3. Pumpkins. Admire the bright orange pumpkins filling up my steps!

4. Starbucks drinks. Crazy about pumpkin spice latte, caramel apple cider, hot chocolate...

5. Fall bazaars. Shopping the craft shows/booths get me into the holiday mood!

6. Caramel apples. One of my favorite treats (good thing I only eat them in the fall).

7. Leaves. Fond of falling/turning leaves: red/burgundy, orange, yellow/gold, brown, ...

8. Butternut squash. Baked with real butter and seasoned with salt, mmmm....

9. Fall t.v. line-up. Wild about watching the new season of my favorite shows.

10. Candles. Nothing like setting a fall mood than lighting candles in the evening!

11. Comfort foods: Love soup, pot roast, mashed potatoes, hot apple pie, mac&cheese, ...

12. Reading. When the weather changes, it's perfect for reading a good book.

13. Halloween. Smitten with giving out candy to little kids in cute costumes!

What are your reasons for liking October?

No comments: