Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill-ins


1. _______ is my favorite month.
2. _______ scare me.
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's _______.
4. My favorite horror movie is _______ because _______.
5. _______ = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night _______.
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _______, tomorrow my plans include _______, and Sunday I want to _______.

1. May is my favorite month (I'm actually a "spring" kind of gal).

2. Mice scare me (to death!).

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to break out the hot apple cidar!

4. My favorite horror movie is The Ghost of Mr. Chicken because it's funny vs creepy.

5. Disney World trips = good memories (enjoyed 3 different trips with the boys).

6. It was a dark and stormy night as I hunkered down with a good book to read.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with Dale, tomorrow my plans include shopping/pumpkin-carving/poker night, and Sunday I want to "eat out"after morning church service.

No comments: