"The first of April, some do say,April 1st is dedicated to mischief and merriment for pranksters of all ages. You know what I'm talking about: whoopee cushion, rubber chicken, pie in the face... It's truly the only day of the year that foolishness is encouraged.
Is set apart for All Fools' Day.
But why the people call it so,
Nor I, nor they themselves do know.
But on this day are people sent
On purpose for pure merriment."
- Poor Robin's Almanac, 1790
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
4. Put your rubbish bin on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks. Once everyone's over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all Your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
8. Don t use any punctuation
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go."
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Have your colleagues address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
16. When The money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won!, I Won!"
17. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!'
"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything." - William Shakespeare